Now, I’m not going to lie: I HATE LOSING. Just ask my girlfriend. She let’s me win at least 90% of the time just because she knows how much I hate losing. The other 10% she stomps on me in a failed attempt to keep my...Read More
Tag: The Joneses
I’m Will, the creator of HackingTheBank. No, this site isn’t about actually hacking banks. This blog is all about maximizing personal finance decisions so that we win instead of the banks.
I started this blog in 2010 when I graduated college with $43k of student loans and a negative net worth. Since then I’ve achieved milestones like getting married, buying a house, and tripling my income. During this time my wife and I managed to earn over 12,000,000 miles and points and used those points to travel to over 50 countries. And all of these points came from banks; neither of us travel for work.